Hurstville Bathroom Makeover
Star Ceramics had been permitted to execute a mini Bathroom Makeover for a client in Hurstville. The project included the following:
- Upgrading of the existing square bathroom mirror to a round LED dimmer bathroom mirror, with a sophisticated and highly comfortable soft glow effect.
- For a finer, upmarket look Star Ceramics tiled over the existing wall to create a natural marble Carrara herringbone feature wall. All existing waterproofing throughout the Hurstville bathroom was in good condition as well as the existing wall tiles, therefore no removal or repairs was needed in this sector.
- A new vanity was purchased through our Sydney bathroom renovation showroom and installed by Star Ceramics. The vanity displays a much more delicate appearance than the previous one and it made for an upgrade in organisational benefits. The natural stone top and the addition of the soft closed drawers completely met the customer’s bathroom storage requirements.
- To assist in daily grooming rituals the bathroom makeover included the installation of 2 dimmer downlights above the bathroom vanity.
- The square chrome tapware within this Sydney bathroom renovation was replaced with rounded tapware to tie in line with the existing freestanding curved bath and the round LED mirror.
- The existing shower and shower screen was inspected and to be in good condition, no upgrade was needed.
Follow us on Instagram, star_ceramics_bathrooms
Connect with us on Facebook /starceramicsau